In May 2024, join the only event for strategic TA leaders in the construction industry navigating a talent shortage and evolving workforce priorities, and leave with the blueprint you need to succeed in 2024 & beyond.
Uncover 30+ case studies of the unique strategies construction firms have implemented to redesign their approach to sourcing, attracting, and onboarding the best talent in construction and transform the value TA provides to your wider business.
WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
LEAP TA: CONSTRUCTION in 2024?
LEAP TA: Construction is the only industry-specific TA conference you need to attend to bolster your talent strategy. With guaranteed ROI from a variety of dedicated sessions, you’ll leave brimming with ideas and inspiration to take your TA strategy to the next level.
Our speaker faculty features speakers from Skanska, Balfour Beatty, Swinerton, DPR and more, as they gather in Chicago from May 6-8 to share their most impactful LEAPs. Secure your place to hear from and network with TA experts in construction and elevate your own talent acquisition strategy.
The Most Influential TA Event in Construction
The LEAP Difference
LEAP’s unique format will leave you inspired and energized to take your findings back to your organization. Case studies, panel discussions, structured networking, Q&A, and discussion-led roundtable sessions, along with networking breaks, promotes interactivity and knowledge consolidation. (scroll down to see more).
This 3-day event features two (optional) dedicated pre-conference workshops on; Mastering College Recruiting in Construction OR Advancing Diversity in the Construction Industry.
Your Ticket to Uncovering TA Innovation to Revitalize Your Construction Firm
On the main agenda in 2024:
- Defining an Impactful Employer Brand for Your Construction Firm
- Understanding Cognitive Traits of Your Construction Candidates
- Benefits of a CofE to Turbocharge TA Efficiencies
- Prioritizing Safety to Demonstrate a Responsible Workplace Culture for Field Talent
- Pre-Boarding Strategies to Engage Next-Gen Construction Talent
- Leveraging the Best Technology to Revolutionize Your TA Capabilities
- Building an Exemplary Candidate Experience
- Empowering Young People to Choose a Career in Construction
And lots more.
- 30+ case studies from a range of construction firms
- Connect with a network of 200+ construction TA leaders in-person
- An expert speaker faculty, featuring TA leaders from Skanska, Balfour Beatty, Kiewit, Swinerton, Rosendin and many others
- Insight into the innovation and tools favoured by your peers to overcome their most pressing TA challenges
And lots more.
Top Reasons to Attend LEAP TA: Construction 2024:
Just some of the leading construction companies who will be in attendance: